Bachelor Social Work (on-line)

About the programme

The online degree programme in Social Work (basaonline) is specially designed for individuals who are already engaged in a social work profession but do not yet have a university degree in the field. Through the programme, those employed in social work jobs can systematically deepen their theoretical and methodological capabilities in order to prepare themselves for positions of leadership in the professional world.


This internet-based distance learning programme allows working professionals to learn and study where and when they choose, enabling them to work toward their degree alongside their employment. This is possible thanks to the use of digital media and the internet in delivering teaching and facilitating learning. Internet-based independent learning comprises about 75% of the program; supplementary courses at Munich University of Applied Science comprise the remaining 25%.


The programme is part of the university network “basaonline” – in cooperation with other universities of applied sciences (see www.basa-online.de). This network allows the programme to draw on extensive collective experience that ensures the delivery of high-quality, field-tested academic content. The cooperation also creates synergies that benefit quality assurance, programme development, and accreditation.


Bachelor Social Work (on-line) - Flyer (PDF)


More informations can be found on our German Website.


Notification

Please note: Language of instruction is German!